High-Quality Fiberglass Xerxes Tanks
If your water or wastewater tank requirements are larger, consider high-quality fiberglass Xerxes tanks. Selvage Concrete Products is a distributor of Xerxes H-20 rated fiberglass tanks, produced with rustproof, durable fiberglass and available in sizes up to 60,000 gallons. An aboveground or underground alternative to precast or pour-in-place concrete tanks, Xerxes corrosion-resistant, lightweight, structurally strong tanks are pre-tested and proven to be the tank of choice for many long-term applications.
Xerxes Tanks Features
- Rustproof, long-lasting fiberglass
- Integral ribs for added strength and H-20 loads
- Watertight, with accessories for pre & post-installation pressure testing
- Large capacities, in one-piece factory-manufactured sizes up to 60,000 gallons
- Quick and Easy Installation, installed and backfilled in a day or two versus weeks of site construction for a pour-in-place concrete tank, which are subject to weather delays
- Easy to ship and install
- Single-wall and double-wall models
- Manufactured to applicable requirements of Underwriters Laboratories (UL) 1316 and ANSI/AWWA D120
The Many Uses of Xerxes Tanks
- Plumbing Engineered Solutions – Grease & Oil Interceptors: Xerxes fiberglass grease interceptor tanks are often used in commercial kitchen applications. Offered in both aboveground and underground configurations, they’re available in a wide range of sizes including IAPMO-listed models.
- Oil / Water Separators: Xerxes offers oil/water separators in a wide range of capacities and flow rates. Some models feature unique tube-shaped coalescers designed to accelerate oil/water separation, while gravity flow models come without coalescers. We also offer models that are UL-listed with third-party verification of separator performance data.
- Water Conservation / Green Building: Xerxes aboveground storage tanks have become widely accepted for many applications including rainwater harvesting, stormwater management, greywater recycling, chiller unit water collection and other water storage applications. Use of a Xerxes tank can also provide a number of facility design options for earning LEED®* credits.
- Fire Protection Tanks: Whether used as a standby supply to supplement a pressurized municipal water system, or as a cistern for water storage as part of a dry hydrant design, Xerxes underground and aboveground corrosion-resistant fire-protection tanks are the ideal choice.
- Onsite Wastewater Tanks: Xerxes wastewater storage tanks are designed to meet the requirements of increasingly popular small and large flow decentralized wastewater treatment systems.
- Potable Water Storage Tanks: Aavailable in both underground water tank and aboveground water tank models, Xerxes is one of the very few manufacturers to offer an NSF-listed potable water tank with NSF label affixed. An extensive level of testing and facility inspection is necessary to obtain approval to secure an NSF label to a tank, and most competitive products simply use listed materials without subjecting their products to NSF’s rigorous tests.
- Industrial Wastewater Tanks: For certain types of industrial and commercial storage and collection applications, tanks are used to capture chemicals or wastewater runoff. Typically involving diluted concentrations of chemicals, examples include the collection of: landfill leachate, water from wash-down of food processing equipment, and emergency decontamination shower drains collection.
- Water Accessories: Accessories designed to provide design flexibility and ease of installation are available to compliment Xerxes storage tanks and wet wells.
Contact us a call to speak with one of our Xerxes tanks experts!
Xerxes Tanks – When the Job Requires More
Serving Santa Rosa, Petaluma, Vallejo, Napa, Novato, Rohnert Park, Fairfield & San Rafael